This standard specifies the hydrostatic test procedure to be applied to pressure containing parts of all types of liquid pumps including any auxiliary equipment making up a pump unit as described in the scope of EN 809:1998, except :
- domestic water pumps within the scope of EN 60335-2-41:1996 or EN 60335-2-51:1997 ;
- domestic circulation pumps within the scope of EN 1151:1999 ;
- submersible pumps within the scope of prEN 13386:1998 ;
- fire-fighting pumps with primers within the scope of prEN 1028-1:1993 and prEN 1028-2:1993 ;
- pump parts with a maximum allowable working pressure below 0.1 bar.
Requirements are included for applying a hydrostatic test at different pressures to separate zones within a pump which are subject to different allowable maximum working pressures.
This standard is for pumps and pump units which are placed upon the market after the publication date of the standard.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2006 on machinery, and amending Directive 95/16/EC (recast)Harmonized
БДС EN 12162:2002
БДС EN 12162:2001+A1:2010
90.93 Standard confirmed
Oct 17, 2018