This European Standard specifies requirements for a hygiene management system for manufacturers and suppliers of food packaging including storage and transportation.
This European Standard enables an organization to:
- plan, design, implement, operate, maintain and update a hazard analysis and risk assessment system that ensures the production of food packaging materials conforming with the hygiene requirements;
- demonstrate conformity with agreed customers’ hygiene requirements;
- demonstrate the effectiveness of the system;
- help food manufacturers to provide adequate evidence to compliance with food and packaging safety regulations;
- ensure that it complies with its stated hygiene policy;
- demonstrate such compliance to other interested parties;
- seek registration or certification of its food packaging hygiene management system by an external organization.
This European Standard can be applied to all organizations wishing to implement an adequate and effective hygiene management system in the field of food packaging manufacturing including producers and suppliers of materials and services to the packaging manufacturers.
It is intended that this European Standard be applied in conjunction with a quality management system such as EN ISO 9001.
It may be appropriate to apply this European Standard to other articles and items coming into contact with food and to packaging of products other than food.
БДС EN 15593:2008
90.93 Standard confirmed
Feb 3, 2021