This CEN report compiles the experience collected from the co-combustion of biomass and waste by 2002. The data and the test results are given from systematic research projects and from investigations on fly ash obtained from co-combustion in different power plants in the framework of national certification processes or from other co-combustion tests. The report:
- includes the existing national regulations for the demonstration of the suitability of fly ash from co-combustion,
- gives a survey on the combustion materials used so far,
- describes the chemical composition of fly ashes obtained from co-combustion,
- lists the chemical and physical properties of the fly ashes, which are relevant to the technical and environmental properties of concrete,
- includes test results of properties of concrete with fly ashes obtained from co-combustion.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
БДС CEN/TR 15677:2008
60.60 Standard published
Jul 25, 2008