1.1 This document specifies general requirements and definitions for the essential characteristics of weldable reinforcing steel used for the reinforcement of concrete structures, delivered as finished products in the form of:
- bars (including those produced by the reinforcing steel manufacturer from coil);
- sheets of factory-made machine-welded fabric;
- lattice girders.
1.2 Steels according to this document have a ribbed, indented or smooth surface.
NOTE 1 The protrusions between indentations of indented reinforcing steel have the same function as transverse ribs of ribbed reinforcing steel. There is no definition which specifies the difference between ribbed and indented surface geometry. Therefore, in this document, the same bond parameters are used for ribbed and indented steel.
1.3 This document does not apply to:
- non-weldable reinforcing steel;
- galvanized reinforcing steel;
- epoxy-coated reinforcing steel;
- corrosion resistant reinforcing steel;
- prestressing steels;
- indented strip;
- further processing by a processor, e.g. de-coiling/straightening, cutting or cutting and bending.
NOTE 2 Further processing could influence some essential characteristics of the product.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
БДС EN 10080:2005
prБДС EN 10080:2023
40.60 Close of voting
Mar 30, 2023