1.1 This document specifies the safety requirements for
• conveying machines,
• spraying machines,
• placing machines, and
• delivery line systems
for concrete and mortar as defined in the definitions in 3.3 to 3.6.
The machinery can be stationary or mobile.
This document does not cover:
• additional functions on the machines listed above beyond conveying, spraying and placing concrete and mortar, e.g. separate mixing function or crane function;
• machines that are mobile during conveying, spraying and placing;
• cabins for any machines covered by this standard;
• requirements for operation in tunnels;
• support structures (i.e. tower systems) not exclusively designed for the use with concrete-placing booms.
This document does not establish the additional requirements for operations subject to special rules (e.g. potentially explosive atmospheres, supply by electrical networks where voltage, frequency and tolerance differ from those of the public supply, earthquake, lightning, using on public roads).
1.2 This document deals with all significant hazards, hazardous situations and events relevant to conveying, spraying and placing machines when they are used as intended and under the conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable by the manufacturer (see Annex B). This European Standard specifies the appropriate technical measures to eliminate or reduce risks arising from the significant hazards during transportation, assembly, dismantling, disabling, scrapping, operation and maintenance.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 May 2006 on machinery, and amending Directive 95/16/EC (recast)
БДС EN 12001:2012
prБДС EN 12001 rev:2022
00.60 Close of review
Jan 23, 2022