60.60 Oct 11, 2021
None of the other values
The occupational health and safety management system provides a framework for managing risks and opportunities. Its implementation is a strategic and operational solution for each structure.
The collection "Occupational Health and Safety Management Standards" includes standards that cover all aspects necessary for the precise management of occupational health and safety in all types of organizations, regardless of their size and the sector in which they operate. The document that provides instructions for safety working during the COVID-19 pandemic - ISO/PAS 45005:2020 is also included.
The collection includes the following standards:
- BDS ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements with guidance for use (in Bulgarian) - Each organization is responsible for the health and safety of workers and other persons who may be affected by its activities. This responsibility includes ensuring and protecting their physical and psychological health. BDS ISO 45001:2018 is the standard containing the requirements for building an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S), which will enable the organization to provide safe and healthy workplaces, to prevent injuries and diseases related to work, and to improve the effectiveness of the organization's OH&S.
- BDS ISO 45003:2021 Occupational health and safety management. Psychological health and safety at work. Guidelines (in Bulgarian) - BDS ISO 45003:2021 contains guidelines for psychosocial risk management within the OH&S management system based on ISO 45001. It enables organizations to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses of their employees and other stakeholders and to promote well-being in the workplace. The standard can be used to develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve healthy and safe workplaces.
- SD ISO/PAS 45005:2021 Occupational health and safety management. General guidelines for safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic (ISO/PAS 45005:2020) (in Bulgarian) - SD ISO/PAS 45005:2020 includes guidelines and practical recommendations to organizations and workers on how to manage the risks arising from COVID-19, to protect the health and safety of workers and are suitable both for organizations that resume their activities and for those that have acted throughout the pandemic, as well as for those who are now starting their activities.
- SD ISO/IEC/TS 17021-10:2018 Conformity assessment. Requirements for bodies provided audit and certification of management systems. Part 10: Competence requirements for auditing and certification of occupational health and safety management systems (in Bulgarian) - This technical specification is applicable to audits and certification of health and safety management systems based on ISO 45001 and can also be used for other OH&S-related applications. SD ISO/IEC/TS 17021-10:2018 defines additional requirements for the competence of the personnel involved in the audit and certification process for an OH&S management systems and complements the existing requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1.
- SD ISO/TS 24179:2020 Human resource management. Occupational health and safety metrics (ISO/TS 24179:2020) (in Bulgarian) - This technical specification describes the elements of organizational health, safety and well-being and provides the rule for comparable measures for internal and external reporting. It also highlights on issues that need to be considered when interpreting the compliance data, especially when deciding on appropriate intervention and reporting these to external stakeholders (e.g. regulators, investors).
Buying the collection saves 42 % of the price compared to purchasing the standards separately.
Колекция Управление на ЗБР (основен стандарт ISO 45001)
60.60 Standard published
Oct 11, 2021