This document describes the method of specifying the design, installation and labelling criteria for chimney systems, construction of custom-built chimneys, the relining or converting of existing chimneys, connecting flue pipes and air supply pipes for room sealed combustion appliances as well as the use of chimney products. It also gives information on commissioning of an installed chimney.
This document applies to chimneys which are subject to the following limiting conditions:
- the distance between the supports not to exceed 4 m;
- the distance above the last structural attachment not to exceed 3 m;
- the free-standing height above the uppermost structural support attachment for chimneys with rectangular cross section is not more than five times the smallest external dimension.
This document does not cover:
- chimneys which serve a mixture of fan assisted or forced draught burners or natural draught appliances,
- installations having a configuration of the type C2.
NOTE Room sealed gas appliances are classified as type C according to EN 1749.
The methods in this part of this document are applicable to chimneys and connecting flue pipes for room sealed combustion appliances. The methods in Part 1 of this document are applicable to chimneys and connecting flue pipes for non-room sealed combustion appliances.
БДС EN 15287-2:2008
prБДС EN 15287-2:2023
50.20 Proof sent to secretariat or FDIS ballot initiated
Mar 9, 2023
Аn opinion on draft and published standards at national, European and international level can be given at stage 40.20 Public Enquiry, 90.20 Systematic review and 95.20 Proposal for withdrawal for pure national standards.
The members of technical committees with active participation have the obligation to vote on drafts at stage 30.20 Committee voting and 50.20 Formal Vote as well.
An opinion on the document can be submitted by clicking on the "Login" button, if you have an account. If you do not have an account, you need to click on the "Login" button, then register by creating your account and return to this draft/standard.