This document covers single and double leaf, hinged and pivoted, steel based doorsets as covered by EN 15269-2 and/or EN 15269-20.
This document prescribes the methodology for extending the application of test results obtained from durability of self-closing test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1191 and or EN 12605:2000, as appropriate.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate durability of self-closing test(s), the extended application can cover all or some of the following non-exhaustive list:
- door leaf;
- side, transom and/or overpanels;
- ventilation grilles and/or louvres;
- wall or ceiling fixed parts or items of the doorset, e.g. frame or suspensions systems;
- glazing for door leaf, side, transom and flush over panels;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative finishes;
- intumescent strips, smoke, draught or acoustic seals;
- alternative supporting construction(s).
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
prБДС EN 17020-1:2022
60.55 Ratification completed (DOR)
Sep 5, 2022