60.60 Apr 18, 2023
This standard defines:
- the basic requirements for the verification and approval of automatic machine w ave soldering for use in spacecraft hardware. The process requirements for w ave soldering of doublesided and multilayer boards are also defined.
- the technical requirements and quality assurance provisions for the manufacture and verification of manuallysoldered, high-reliability electrical connections.
- the technical requirements and quality assurance provisions for the manufacture and verification of high-reliability electronic circuits based on surface mounted device (SMD) and mixed technology.
- the acceptance and rejection criteria for high reliability manufacture of manually-soldered electrical connections intended to w ithstand normal terrestrial conditions and the vibrational g-loads and environment imposed by space flight.
- the proper tools, correct materials, design and w orkmanshipt. Workmanship standards are included to permit discrimination betw een proper and improper work.
This Standard defines the technical requirements and quality assurance provisions for the manufacture and verification of high-reliability electronic circuits of surface mount, through hole and solderless assemblies.
The Standard defines w orkmanship requirements, the acceptance and rejection criteria for high-reliability assemblies intended to withstand normal terrestrial conditions and the environment imposed by space flight.
The mounting and supporting of components, terminals and conductors specified in this standard applies only to assemblies designed to continuously operate over the mission w ithin the temperature limits of -55 °C to +85 °C at solder joint level.
Requirements related to printed circuit boards are contained in ECSS-Q-ST-70-60 (equivalent to EN 16602-70-60) and ECSS-Q-ST-70-12 (equivalent to EN 16602-70-12).
This Standard does not cover the qualification and acceptance of the EQM and FM equipment w ith high-reliability electronic circuits of surface mount, through hole and solderless assemblies.
This Standard does not cover verification of thermal properties for component assembly.
This Standard does not cover pressfit connectors.
The qualification and acceptance tests of equipment manufactured in accordance w ith this Standard are covered by ECSS-EST-10-03 (equivalent to EN 16603-10-03).
БДС EN 16602-70-08:2015
БДС EN 16602-70-07:2014
БДС EN 16602-70-38:2019
БДС EN 16602-70-61:2023
60.60 Standard published
Apr 18, 2023