This document is applicable to sprayed concrete to be used for repair and upgrading of structures, for new structures and for strengthening of ground.
This document covers:
- classification related to consistence of wet mix;
- environmental exposure classes; young, hardened and fibre reinforced concrete;
- requirements for constituent materials, for concrete composition and for basic mix, for fresh and hardened concrete and all types of fibre reinforced sprayed concrete;
- specification for designed and prescribed mixes;
This document is applicable to wet mix as well as dry mix sprayed concrete. The substrates to which sprayed concrete can be applied include:
- ground (rock and soil);
- sprayed concrete;
- different types of formwork;
- structural components constituted of concrete, masonry and steel;
- drainage materials;
- insulating materials.
Additional or different requirements may be needed for applications not within this document, for instance-refractory uses.
БДС EN 14487-1:2006
БДС EN 14487-1:2022
60.60 Standard published
Dec 15, 2022