This document specifies the technical requirements for the alarm systems for passenger and goods passenger lifts, as described in the EN 81 series.
- activation of the alarm,
- transmission of the alarm,
- information for use and maintenance,
- site testing to verify the requirements of this document have been met before the lift is used.
- the failure of the communication network (see Annex A), including mobile network signal strength or similar;
- the failure of the network power supply such that all the lifts in a geographical area create entrapment simultaneously.
This document deals with the following significant hazards, hazardous situations or hazardous events relevant to lift, when it is used as intended and under conditions of misuse which are reasonably foreseeable by the manufacturer:
- risk of entrapment of users in the car and in the well.
This document is not applicable to alarm systems for lifts installed before the date of its publication.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Directive 2014/33/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to lifts and safety components for lifts (recast)Harmonized
БДС EN 81-28:2018+AC:2019
БДС EN 81-28:2022
60.60 Standard published
Sep 20, 2022