This document covers hinged or pivoted doorsets and door assemblies with wood-based door leaves and/or timber framed glazed door leaves and openable timber framed windows. Throughout this document, the term “doorset” will be used to cover doorsets, door assemblies and openable windows. It prescribes the rules for extending the application of test results obtained from fire resistance test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1634-1.
This document covers only doorsets with wood-based or metal frames. The door leaves are comprised of wood-based perimeter framing and wood-based structural facings.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate test or tests, the extended application can cover all or some of the following examples:
- integrity (E), integrity & radiation (EW) or integrity & insulation (EI1 or EI2) classifications;
- glazing within the doorset, e.g. side and over panels, vision panels and framed glazed doorsets;
- air transfer grilles (e.g. ventilation grilles/louvres);
- side, transom or over panels;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative and protective finishes;
- intumescent strips and non-intumescent seals (e.g. smoke, draught or acoustic seals);
- alternative supporting construction(s).
This document covers only the effect on the fire resistance classifications E, EW, EI1 and EI2.
This document does not cover horizontal doorsets.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
БДС EN 15269-3:2012
БДС EN 15269-3:2023
60.60 Standard published
Apr 18, 2023