1.1 Scope of prEN 1997-2
(1) This document provides rules for determining ground properties for the design and verification of geotechnical structures.
(2) This document covers guidance for planning ground investigations, collecting information about ground properties and groundwater conditions, and preparation of the Ground Model.
(3) This document covers guidance for the selection of field investigation and laboratory test methods to obtain derived values of ground properties.
(4) This document covers guidance on the presentation of the results of ground investigation, including derived values of ground properties, in the Ground Investigation Report.
(1) The provisions in prEN 1997-2:2022 are based on the assumptions given in prEN 1990:2021 and prEN 1997-1:2022.
(2) This document is intended to be used in conjunction with prEN 1997-1:2022, which provides general rules for design and verification of all geotechnical structures.
(3) This document is intended to be used in conjunction with prEN 1997-3:2022, which provides specific rules for design and verification of certain types of geotechnical structures.
(4) This document is intended to be used in conjunction with prEN 1998-1-1 which provides the requirements for the ground properties needed to define the seismic action.
(5) This document is intended to be used in conjunction with prEN 1998-5 which provides rules for the design of geotechnical structures in seismic regions.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
БДС EN 1997-2:2007
prБДС EN 1997-2:2022
45.99 Dispatch of FV draft to CCMC
Nov 27, 2023