This document specifies requirements and test methods for electrically powered wheelchairs, with a maximum speed not exceeding 20 km/h, intended to carry one person of mass not less than 25 kg and not greater than 300 kg, including
- electrically powered scooters with three or more wheels,
- manual wheelchairs with an add-on electrically powered drive system,
- handrim-activated power-assisted wheelchairs,
- electrically powered stand-up wheelchairs,
- wheelchairs with a pivot drive wheel unit, and
- push-assist wheelchairs.
This document does not apply to balancing wheelchairs, custom-made electrically powered wheelchairs or electrically powered wheelchairs intended for use in sports.
This document also specifies requirements and test methods for manual wheelchairs with electrically powered ancillary equipment.
БДС EN 12184:2014
prБДС EN 12184:2022
60.55 Ratification completed (DOR)
Jul 17, 2022