This document specifies the safety requirements applicable to:
- Selection criteria for ropes and their end fixings
- Safety factors (excluding brake ropes)
- Discard criteria
- Storage, handling, transportation and installation (including tensioning, connecting and/or splicing)
- Long splicing of 6 strand haulage, carrying-hauling rope and carrying-hauling rope (for ski-tow)
- End fixings
and the minimum requirements applicable to:
- MRT, visual and radiographic equipment and procedures for the examination of steel wire ropes.
This document is not applicable to cableway installations for the transportation of goods nor to lifts.
This document includes requirements relating to the prevention of accidents and the protection of workers irrespective of the application of national regulations.
National regulations of a building or federal/state nature or which serve to protect particular groups of people remain unaffected.
When the standard is harmonized under a directive or regulation, the word Harmonized appear. When such an inscription does not appear, it means that the standard is related to / supporting the relevant directive or regulation.
REGULATION (EU) 2016/424 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 9 March 2016 on cableway installations and repealing Directive 2000/9/ECHarmonized
БДС EN 12927-8:2005
БДС EN 12927-6:2005
БДС EN 12927-7:2005
БДС EN 12927-3:2005
БДС EN 12927-4:2005
БДС EN 12927-2:2005
БДС EN 12927-5:2005
БДС EN 12927-1:2005
БДС EN 12927:2019
60.60 Standard published
Aug 15, 2019