How do I register?
• Registration is completely free of charge and should be done only once. For the next purchase you should only enter your email and password.
• The registration is to be done following the instructions in My account.
• The sales system accepts both data for companies and individuals.
• If you are BDS member with a status of an active member or observer you will get 20 % discount on the purchase of Bulgarian standards.
How do I purchase?
How do I search standards?
• To search for standards, please use our menu for searching for standards at BDS website, which is located in "Products" -> "Sales of standards" -> "Advanced search" https://www.bds-bg.org/en/project/advanced-search
• You can search for a standard by entering its number or by using several search boxes at BDS website in "Products" -> "Sales of standards" -> "Advanced search":
• by number of standard;
• by title;
• by keywords from the title;
• by ICS;
• by status (project, published, withdrawn, abandon);
• by BDS TC;
• for a definite period;
• by source;
• by type of standards;
• by type of publication.
To find out what standards replace a withdrawn standard click on the number of the standard and the full information about it will appear. If the standard is replaced by another standard, this is indicated in the box Related project.
• When you have identified the standard you are interested in, select the format in which you want to purchase it. The selected standard can be ordered in one or more of the following formats: pdf (for download online), on paper, on CD or combination of pdf and paper, as well as for online reading. Each format has a price which is defined according to BDS General Conditions for Sales and Pricelist. Choosing pdf format means that you can download the standard through “My orders” Your order when its status becomes “Completed”.
• After making your choice, click the "Add to basket" button.
• Through the “Continue shopping” button it is possible to add products in your order.
• Through the “Delete” button (depicted as a trash can after the "number" column of the row of the respective standard) is possible to delete products from your order.
• Your order has not yet been accepted at this stage. You have chosen only a few standards that you are interested in.
• When you have finished shopping please, click the “Checkout” button to identify yourself.
• If you are not registered as a customer, please click the "Create an account" button in the box "Registration", fill in the required fields and press the button "Register", after which the information you entered is checked and click the “Checkout” button AGAIN.
• If you are already a registered customer, you should enter your email and password.
• Once the data/email and password were entered you will receive the outlook of your order.
Please be aware that the selected products could stay in your shopping cart for one month. Unless you place an order within this period, the products will be automatically deleted from the cart.
How to pay?
In your order you should choose the way you will pay.
Please be aware that if you do not pay your order within two months, it will be automatically canceled.
Content of the order
1. My orders
• You can keep track of the execution of your orders.
2. History of the order
• You can keep track of the different statuses through which your order runs (CART, NEW, ACTIVE, COMPLETE, CANCELED)
• After confirmation for the successful submission of the order it is processed by our employee.
• In case that changes are required as a result of the order processing (e.g. completing the order with new positions: standard amendments, specifying the format, etc.) our employee will contact you within one working day to correct the order.
• After receiving the notice of payment, the order is being executed.
• After the order (the standards) is sent by courier, the date and number of the bill of lading are indicate.
• You can find the list of the ordered standards with prices and format.
4. Delivery address and invoice details
• The customer information completed upon registration necessary for delivery and invoice.
• It is particularly important to specify the way of delivery: