This European Standard deals with the safety of gas, oil and solid-fuel burning appliances having electrical connections, their rated voltage being not more than 250 V for single-phase appliances and 480 V for other appliances.
This standard covers the electrical safety and some other safety aspects of these appliances. All safety aspects of these appliances, including those relevant to the noise emitted, are only covered when the appliance also complies with the relevant product standard for the fuel-burning appliance.
If the appliance incorporates electric heating sources, it also has to comply with the relevant Part 2 of EN 60335.
Additional requirements for appliances and machines with moving parts and intended for commercial use are given in Annex ZE.
NOTE 101 Examples of appliances within the scope of this standard are
– central heating boilers;
– commercial catering equipment;
– cooking appliances;
– laundry and cleaning appliances;
– room heaters;
– warm air heaters;
– water heaters.
NOTE Z1 Examples of appliance for household environment are appliances for typical housekeeping functions used in the household environment and appliances for typical housekeeping functions used by non-expert users:
– in shops, offices and other similar working environments,
– in farm houses,
– by clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments,
– in bed and breakfast type environments.
NOTE Z2 Household environment includes the dwelling and its associated buildings, the garden, etc.
As far as is practicable, this standard deals with the common hazards presented by appliances that are encountered by all persons in and around the home. However, in general, it does not take into account
– persons (including children) whose
• physical, sensory or mental capabilities; or
• lack of experience and knowledge
prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction;
– children playing with the appliance.
This standard has to be applied in conjunction with the relevant standards for appliances and for control devices. Examples are listed in Annexes ZAA and ZBB.
NOTE 102 Attention is drawn to the fact that
– for appliances intended to be used in vehicles or on board ships or aircraft, additional requirements may be necessary;
– in many countries additional requirements are specified by the national health authorities, the national authorities responsible for the protection of labour and similar authorities.
NOTE 103 This standard does not apply to
– appliances intended exclusively for industrial purposes;
– appliances intended to be used in locations where special conditions prevail, such as the presence of a corrosive or explosive atmosphere (dust, vapour or gas).
Когато стандартът е хармонизиран по дадена директива или регламент, излиза надпис Хармонизиран. Когато не излиза такъв надпис, означава, че стандартът е свързан със/поддържащ съответната директива или регламент.
Съоръжения за ниско напрежение
Електрически съоръжения, предназначени за използване в определени граници на напрежениетоХармонизиран
БДС EN 60335-2-102:2006/A1:2010
БДС EN 60335-2-102:2006
БДС EN 60335-2-102:2016
60.60 Публикуван стандарт