1.1 This European Standard specifies safety requirements for the design and operation of the machines defined in 1.2.
It takes account of intended use, foreseeable misuse and component and system failure.
1.2 This European Standard applies for cutting and punching machines used in the manufacture of footwear, leather and imitation leather goods and other related components. This European Standard applies to the following cutting and punching machines:
- swing arm cutting presses with manual or powered swing arm;
- manual and automatic travelling head cutting presses with powered travelling head;
- manual and automatic beam cutting presses;
- punching and perforating presses;
- C-frame cutting presses.
1.3 This European Standard is not applicable to:
- mechanical presses;
- presses intended for working cold metal;
- fastening, riveting, stitching, stapling, bending or folding machines;
- guillotines, shears and similar machines;
- shoe and leather presses as described in EN 12203.
1.4 This European Standard deals with all significant hazards, hazardous situations and events relevant to the footwear, leather and imitation leather goods manufacturing machinery defined in 1.2, when it is used as intended and under the conditions foreseen by the manufacturer (see Clause 4) and is intended for operation in applications by trained persons.
1.5 This European Standard deals with material feeding and handling devices, when attached to the machine.
1.6 This European Standard is not applicable to machines which are manufactured before the date of publication of this European Standard by CEN.
Когато стандартът е хармонизиран по дадена директива или регламент, излиза надпис Хармонизиран. Когато не излиза такъв надпис, означава, че стандартът е свързан със/поддържащ съответната директива или регламент.
БДС EN 12044:2005
БДС EN 12044:2005/AC:2007
БДС EN 12044:2005+A1:2009
90.93 Решение за продължаване на действието на стандарт