This European Standard specifies laboratory methods for testing exhaust and supply air terminal devices operating under pressure differences.
It applies to devices used in mechanical and natural residential ventilation systems, of the following types:
- device with a manually adjustable opening; or
- device with a fixed opening; or
- pressure difference controlled device.
It describes tests intended to characterize:
- flow rate/pressure;
- air diffusion characteristics (for supply air terminal devices);
- noise production for components of systems;
- insertion loss of component of systems;
- sound insulation.
БДС EN 13141-2:2004
БДС EN 13141-2:2010
90.60 Край на периодичен преглед