This Standard specifies:
• Requirements for the following crimping wire terminations intended for high reliability electrical connections for use on customer
spacecraft and associated equipment operating under high vacuum, thermal cycling and launch vibration:
• removable contacts, single wires
• removable contacts, multiple wires
• coaxial connectors, ferrules
• lugs and splices.
NOTE These are the most common used crimping wire termination and are represented in Figure 1 1.
• The general conditions to be met for the approval of terminations other than the above mentioned ones.
NOTE Additional forms of crimps, not covered in this standard, are listed (not exhaustively) in the informative Annex A.
• Product assurance provisions for both the specific and the generic terminations mentioned above.
• Training and certification requirements for operators and inspectors (clause 5.5.2), additional to those specified in ECSS Q ST-20.
This standard may be tailored for the specific characteristics and constraints of a space project, in conformance with ECSS-S-ST-00.
БДС EN 16602-70-26:2014
БДС EN 16602-70-26:2019
60.60 Публикуван стандарт